Inspiration Is Just a Flowin'...

The first thing that popped into my head when coming up with a catchy design for my booth is this CUTE pennant banner. I have seen them all over and just am dying to make one! I have asked for a sewing machine for either our anniversary or my birthday. (I think it's more of a birthday gift idea though!) I'm really wanting to learn how to sew. They give classes at Joann's during the year so I just might sign up for one of those. But I talked to my friend last night who has one and she said she would love to try and make one if I found the pattern. I can just see it now. I can barely stand it! But this is how I'm planning on using it for my booth!


I also have TONS of pink material left over from our wedding so I was thinking I could put some of it around the polls of the tent like it's done in this picture. I went nuts when I found this. It gave me so many ideas I just wanted to put it all together right then... patience, patience, patience!

Once I get my sewing machine, I would like to make the pennants to add to my hair flowers just to sell on the side. I think it would really add to everything!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful idea! I'm getting excited with you! I think it's just perfect! Good luck!

Salla said...

does craigslist have a sewing machine?
I'm working on a patriotic one right now!!

Kara Wright said...

oh! I should check that out, my friend got one from there for a really good deal! Do ya'll have craigslist in Hawaii by chance?