I Remember...

Getting up at 5 AM, getting my hair done, and doing my makeup...




Seeing my beautiful dress hanging there...


Putting my veil on...


Talking to my friends-my youth pastor and his wife who couldn't make it...



Starting the pre-wedding pictures...


Having my 3 BEST friends there to share my day...


Getting anxious to get this show on the road...


Seeing him stand down there as I stood at the back waiting to come in...

My daddy walking me down the aisle...

Being surrounded by our friends and family...

Playing thumbwar during the whole service....


Exchaning rings...


Checking our my BLING... I hadn't seen my wedding band yet!


Lighting the unity candle as a symbol of becoming "One"

Pastor announcing us as "Man & Wife"

Watching our sweet little flower girl, Macie...

Taking our first picture as husband and wife...

Our wedding party being introduced...


And Finally US!

Cutting the wedding cake...

Smashing it in his face...

Enjoying my EVERY SINGLE bite of my piece...

Tossing my bouquet

Larry telling my dad where he was taking me on our honeymoon - I still had no clue!

Saying goodbye to our family...


Getting in the getaway car...

Waving goodbye!

Coming around the corner and seeing our car wrapped in pink material... hey 780 yards of pink material, you gotta do SOMETHING with it!

Taking pictures at the Inn where we stayed our first night...still having no clue where we were going the next day...


I remember it like it was yesterday. Four years ago today, I married my sweetheart! Happy Anniversary, Larry. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for our future!!!!

Thank you to all our friends and family who came and shared that special day with us. We love every single one of you!!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! One of the best things that has happened to our family was having you join it! Love you!

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys and I am gonna ditto Jenny's comment!!! Plus add you make Larry bearable....lol. Love you guys!!