Our Relaxing Weekend...

I missed yesterday, let me explain. Larry brought his Mac, I'm not a Mac fan simply because it's different than that I'm use to and since I had to load a lot of pictures this post, I just decided to wait. I will say, his new Mac is better than the old one, but still.

When I saw this fountain I about had a heart attack-let me tell you why. On our senior trip in high school, we stayed at this EXACT hotel and the guys in the middle of the night dumped detergent into it. Next next morning, yep, suds were EVERYWHERE. I couldn't believe I remembered this hotel, let alone, come across it on our trip! Larry thought I was crazy for being so excited. I'm the more "sentimental" one!

Then we started walking around the shops in Williamsburg...


Us just being CRAZY... ( I forget who this statue was... I'm not a history buff LOL)

Then we visited the college of Williams & Mary. The oldest college that is still open and using it's original buildings...

The chapel was BEAUTIFUL. I loved the wood in it.

We walked around the shops then got hungry and we then stopped by the "Retro" for lunch and ice cream!

And... my lunch-Fried Pickles. I LOVE pickles, especially fried!

My fried pickles and funnel fries... Good stuff.


We then went to Jamestowne...

Saw the Glass House...

Saw some boats...


Our hotel. I have am "hair-a-phobic" no joke. I can't stand "loose hair" laying around ANYWHERE- anyways, this was the CLEANEST hotel I have ever been in. I found no lose hairs LOL! I would definitely go back here again!

We then went to dinner last night...

And this was the view we had on the water eating at the Crab Shack

It was a good place to eat!

Then we went for smoothies! And that was our day!

It was so relaxing and nice. We had a GREAT time together and I loved spending it away from all the busyness of life. I was so thankful Larry did this for me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara, I don't know that any of us will ever forget that fountain. Looks like you had fun!