Fun Blessings...

There is something that I had been wanting for several years but didn't want to spend the money on it and wanted to wait for more space in my kitchen. Today I was at my friend's house and she had one of these and she said she never uses it, it takes up too much space and she told me to take it. Wow! And this is what it was...


I was SO STINKIN' excited!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! It's the little blessings in life that the Lord gives us that just shows us that He cares, even about the little things!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow! That is awesome. Mom and Dad cleaned out their pantry and we tok their very old, very retro mixer. Wouldn't you know a couple weeks later our handheld mixer died!

Sara said...

That's awesome! Those suckers are so pricey but I heard it's well worth it if you do a lot of baking. BTW, you should keep it unplugged when you aren't using it to keep electricity costs down. I keep my toaster unplugged and just plug it up whenever I need it. Just a suggestion :)