Summer to Winter...

The weather has been weird around here so I kept waiting to switch my closet with my winter clothes. I had them in storage bags and it seems like it just exploded since I was using both winter and summer clothes. You know it's bad when your husband says "are you going to clean that up today?" So finally I spent 4 HOURS switching out my clothes this past Saturday and I feel so much better. Everything is organized by color which makes it SO much easier to find stuff-you should try it! I got the idea from my SIL, Jenny:)

This is a LITTLE embarrassing...

It looks GREAT now :)

Update on the HOUSE HUNT: We currently have 2 contracts out on two different townhouses... one on #1 in the post below and another on a different townhouse. #2 right now isn't on Larry's top list but it's on mine :)

I told Larry tonight that I feel like I know everything about every place for sale in Ashburn, Virginia...

0 comments: