Our First & Second Christmas...

Wednesday we did a little remodeling at my parents and did away with the "old"...



Bye Bye tube tv...



And in with the new...

Just lovely! Nice and BIG!


We then went to my Grandparents Thursday and had our Christmas with them. They live about an hour away from my parents' house.



Here are the girls opening their gifts...





LOOOOOk! Sierra's letting someone else hold her (kind of!)


We draw names with my grandparents and our family and this is what my Grandpa got me! I had blogged about this a while back and forgot ALL about it...


Love it :)


Then my aunt, uncle and cousins came over. Here is Lexie, my cousing who was diagnosed with Leukemia last Thanksgiving and she had a checkup yesterday and she's still cancer free!




Larry & me with my grandparents...


Tonight we had Christmas with my other Grandparents and family. Here are the girl cousins...



And here's my family!


We're supposed to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS HERE TOMORROW! Snow's coming :) I'm happy to be in NC this year!!



Merry Christmas! tomorrow we'll do Christmas #3 with my parents!













2 comments:

.adri. said...

Oh I love NC so I'm super jealous! lol j/k Happy Christmas to you and your family!

-Adri
www.macheriecreations.com

Our Family said...

I love the apron!!