This Special Day...

First of all, Happy Mother's Day to both of our moms! We count it a privilege to be your children and are so grateful for the sacrifices you have made over the past years for us.

I'm thankful to have such a close relationship with both my mom and my mother-in-law. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

We hope your day is very very special for you!

And here is my 4 month photo! Time is flying by...


4 Month Photo



3 Month Photo



I had my doctor's appt. Friday. Everything is great. The heartbeat was 148 and he/she was pretty active. I didn't get a picture this time but the next time I go we will know what it is! Wow! That's CRAZY!! EVERYONE is telling me they think I'm having a girl-why? Just because they only see me with a girl. I have to admit that last couple of weeks I've been wanting a boy. We shall see!




I received my VERY first Mother's Day card in the mail yesterday from my parents!


And Larry brought me these beautiful flowers for my "first" Mother's Day!


And I can't forget these little boogers... I will always be a mom to them first :)
They make me smile:)



So this is what I did over the past few days! Cleaned out. I ended up with 25 bags of trash and two bags of winter clothes to give away after it was all said and done. I haven't even touched my summer ones yet. I don't really remember what all I threw out. A lot of it I hate to say was good stuff, it just wasn't needed and I didn't have the patience to take it to Goodwill or try to find new homes for it. I don't need 3 or 4 of everything and it's time to make room for the baby. We haven't even hit the attic yet. Maybe next week we can get up there and clean out.


This photo was from Thursday. I had ALL day to clean out and organize. EVERY drawer, closet and cabinet it CLEAN and ORGANIZED. It's the best feeling knowing you're coming home to a VERY WELL organized house and I know where EVERYTHING is.


I even found two sets of earrings that were missing their match. The very first pair Larry had ever given me. Sapphire is my birthstone and I didn't wear them much because I was afraid of losing them... well I lost one and finally found it. So I got to wear them today with this navy dress I bought the other day!

1 comments:

Sara said...

What! You're preggers?? CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you :)