Getting Back Into Couponing...


COUPONING
I had thought about once I quit work that I would get back into couponing but wasn't sure Larry wanted me to since come August I would start keeping my friend's baby and then having mine in October. So I didn't say anything about it then one day Larry brought it up and told me he wanted me to do it. Well ok! There's my answer! Then later that night we came across the show 'Extreme Couponing' and if that wouldn't get you motivated, nothing would! All I can say is WOW!!! How in the world do they do it??

So today marks my first day of jumping back into the world of couponing. I would like to go more in depth with it, research it a lot more and go with my friend who has been doing it a while to learn her techniques. Last time I got so overwhelmed, and I just don't want to get that way again. So I will figure out which stores have the best deals and stick with those. With gas being so high too, I don't want to be running all over town just for one or two good deals.

I also plan on organizing my coupons in a large notebook with picture pages-that way I won't get so flustered at trying to dig through so many to find ONE coupon.

So between couponing and continuing my flower business, I should keep pretty busy!

CANCUN BAG
I have to admit, I'm missing Cancun today :( Here's one of my lovely purchases I made while we were there. I knew I wanted a hand bag since the first day we were there so our last day we went to the flea market and I got the guy down from $35 to $15!


BACK HOME
I can't tell you how much I missed these stinkers. Sedona stayed with my brother and got to go to NC 2x to see my parents with him so she didn't come back until last night and Sierra stayed with her "blood" sister which we call the doggy spa :)

Hmmm not sure they look so thrilled to be back!

Probably because they're not getting the 24-hour attention they had last week. Today I've been catching up on laundry and cleaning the house, selling stuff on Craigslist and.... EATING :) I think I stretched my stomach out last week when we had buffets for every meal. Ooops! Oh well, it sure was fun! It's official, I can no longer suck my stomach in-YIKES!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think she misses me............

Ashley said...

I always want to get into couponing but dont have any motivation lol!some people are obsessed and save hundreds of dollars a week.