Which Diaper Bag??

I've been trying to decide on a diaper bag. Deciding on a diaper bag is like deciding which bedding to use for Mariah. There are SO many choices out there and I wanted it to be JUST what I wanted.

So at first I wanted a Coach one, this one to be exact:


BUT I'm SUCH a freak when it comes to my Coach purse in keeping it clean and not setting it on the floor, not hanging it on a door handle and all that, that I didn't want to have one for a diaper bag and the first time something leaked in it, I freak out. As much as I really like it, it's not worth it. So I kept searching and searching and went back to Vera Bradley which is where I looked when I first got pregnant and I found this pattern last night. So this is what I have decided on!


I'd also like to get this duffel bag for myself. Sometimes if we're going on a overnight trip, I hate dragging out a suitcase and I'm really not planning on bringing a suitcase to the hospital :)

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Kara! I really enjoy your blog and just had to comment on this topic. First, congrats on your baby girl!! Ok, so for my first two boys I used fabric baby bags...even with washing them they started feeling dingy after awhile. When I got pregnant with my third boy, I decided to do a little research. I found the absolute best brand: Kalencom. They have amazingly versatile and super cute bags for boys and girls. The best part is they are wipeable, BPA free and PVC free! I LOVE their diaper bags and only wish I would have known about them for my first two boys :)