Diaper Stash & Nursery...

DIAPER DEAL
This morning my friend told me of a good diaper deal Wegman's had. The coupons you can get at the end of the aisle in the store had a $8 off a box of 48-96 count and they were on sale for $12.99! So I ended up getting each box of 76 count for $4.99 total! So we went to lunch there with some friends and my brother and they each got a box for me too since it was limit one coupon per person. I grabbed a load of those coupons since they're good through the end of September so I'll just keep making trips here and there picking up more at such a good price! Yay for starting the diaper collection... where are all these gonna go??!!

NURSERY
Ok, no joke... the nursery is almost DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I said Larry wasn't going to hang anything on the wall until after his bike race in September but he hung everything except one thing (that I'm waiting to come in) over the weekend-I was shocked. I have a few more things I ordered that I'm waiting on as well and then it'll be finished. So MAYBE I'll be able to show it to you in a week or two!

0 comments: