My First Dr. Appt.

This won't be a long post but wanted to post a few pictures. Mariah had her first dr. appt today and she's got jaundice so she's currently on the billy blanket. We go back tomorrow for them to see what level it's at after using it tonight. But here are just a couple of pictures! We're doing great. I still have pictures I need to post from our coming home day but that'll have to wait :)

Here's I am after getting weighed :) I weighed a whopping 5 lbs 12 ounces! So I lost a little but doc says that's pretty normal.


Here we are after a little while from getting back from the doctor's office!

Here I am with my billy blanket :) Nice and warm!

Thank you all for your sweet words during Mariah's arrival. I can't explain to you the love I have for this little girl... of course all you moms out there understand :)

4 comments:

Jamie Danielle said...

You don't look like you just had a baby! I'm jealous... lol
She's so adorable. I hope her levels come down. It's nothing to worry about, it's actually really common.

Kara Wright said...

Thanks for the encouragement :) You're so sweet!

Our Family said...

She looks like she's saying "Mommy where are my cute little designer shades?"

sarahanne90 said...

Kara, you look beautiful! Mariah is just too adorable!