How's It Going With 2??


It's going great! Each week gets easier and easier. Yes it is like having twins but really, Jonah is such a good baby and I continue to figure Mariah's needs and "wants" out which makes it for a great day.

She slept through the night on Saturday night which was PERFECT for Sunday. It seems that we've had more bad Saturday nights than any other night making it for a rough Sunday just getting out the door. She slept from 11:00 pm until I had to wake her up at 5:45 yesterday morning. I am blessed. I know every night will not be that way but it was nice to get a full night's sleep.

Saturday Mariah and me went to the mall for about 5 hours. I spent about 2 hrs in Macy's they have some of the cutest little dresses. We ended up getting several Christmas outfits and a cute little hat which we will use in her pictures this week!


0 comments: