Halloween 2013


Mariah dressed up as a puppy this year! At first I tried to find a cow costume since she says "cow" about 100 times a day but there are tons out there but none I was crazy about. So her next favorite thing to a cow is a dog. We had trunk or treat at our church Wednesday night after church and this year she LOVED it! Last year she had no clue what was going on. Larry's going to have to hide her candy bag, not from her but from me:)

I had my appt. this past Monday and everything was good!! My midwife told me that I needed to do more activity so I didn't complain about that! She also told me I needed to gain more weight but I said no way:) I'm now 32 weeks. Four more weeks to go and little man can come whenever he wants. I'm hoping Black Friday shopping will put me into labor:)

My mother-in-law was here for the past three weeks and she went back yesterday. She spent a total of 6 weeks here helping us out and we couldn't have done it without her! We are so thankful for the time she was here and all she did for us! Since I am able to do more around the house we won't have anyone else come and help. My parents will come the week of Thanksgiving and by then I'll reach the 36 weeks mark! Really the only thing I don't do is go up and down the stairs, lift Mariah (I haven't lifted her in over two months, wonder how heavy she is??) and stand for a long time. My body let's me know when I'm pushing it so I try to rest when I'm home. I'm so thankful I'm not on 100% bed rest anymore. To be honest, that was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. But I would do it to save my child's life. You don't realize how much you do around the house until you're not able to. 

So that about wraps it up for what's going on around here! Until next time, happy November! Wow I honestly can't believe it. I have waited for this month to come for 10 weeks!!

0 comments: