18!!

The other day I decided to make some blueberry muffins, but I wondered what they would taste like with chocolate chips in them. So I decided to throw some in there, well, I threw a lot in there. So I made 18 mini muffins. When they came out I tasted one and told Larry that I threw some chocolate chips in them. He looked at me kind of funny and went on. Needless to say, within 2 hours, all 18 mini muffins were gone! And Larry didn't have even one. But I couldn't tell him that night that I had just eaten 18 muffins! So the next night we were at our friend's wedding shower and I was talking to our Pastor's wife-we love talking about food! So Larry was standing there and I thought it was the best time to break the news. Needless to say, he was floored! What can I say, I love food! I can never stop with just one, that's why sometimes I don't even start with one. I love food and I know it will definitely be in Heaven one day and that's one of the things I can't wait for in Heaven.

0 comments: