A Quick CVS Run...

Larry and I ran to CVS tonight after I got back and this is what I got for a grand total of $1.20! Sorry the picture is so blurry, my camera battery died so I had to pull my old camera out and I guess it didn't take that great of pictures!

2 St. Ives Face Wash-$5.49 ea. (had 2-$2 coupons, received 5 ECBs)
Crest toothpaste -3.49 (had $1 coupon-made overage with this received 3.49 ECBs)
4 cans of soup-buy one get one free used a $1 off for 2 cans coupons=.24 a can
Deodorant-$7.99 (had a $2 coupon, received 5.99 ECBs)

I had a $5 off of $15 spent
Used $8 ECBs (from previous trip)
Received $9.48 ECBs for my next trip!
Total out of pocket: $1.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a deal!!

Let me just say, we're going to have fresh breath and fresh pits! Can't complain about that!

0 comments: