I Finally Saw Mickey...



Larry tried to make it look like it was on my head...

I had always wanted to ride Tower of Terror because growing up I had watched it on "Family Matters" them riding it so ever since I was dying to ride it and I LOVED IT!


Tuesday Larry and I went to Disney World! I had been to Magic Kingdom when I was in 11th grade and I wanted to hit other parks this time that I hadn't seen. We went to Epcot and wanted to ride the new ride called "Soarin." It about ruined my day since it said there was only a 70 minute wait and it ended up being 3 hours! So we went and complained to one of the workers and they gave us a fast past which made up for lost time... and the worst part was, the ride wasn't worth the 3 hour wait. I was thankful that we were able to go so I eventually moved on....

0 comments: