Sweet Reunion...

On Monday we went and hung out with Tammy's family, and Danny's family. Larry and the boys went shooting and I just stayed back and held little Braelyn which I loved doing!! When we were there over New Year's I was out there for 2 hours shooting our new gun and that about did me in for 5 years. I'm more of a shopping kind of girl instead of shooting girl but don't get me wrong, I LOVE TO SHOOT A GUN! It's just a cool feeling...


Oh my! Where did that red hair come from??!!
Jayden & Me! Can't believe he's this big!!!!

This was the biggest struggle in my relationship with them, they were Duke fans...


That evening we drove to Tampa and had dinner with my old youth pastor and his wife and kids. I love Nathan and Jenny. They were my first and really only youth pastor I had. They came to our church when I was in 9th grade and stayed until my sophomore year of college. They were a big influence on me wanting to be in the ministry. They know me more than I know myself! They were the ones I could always go to when I was struggling with spiritual things. They were the ones I always went to when I had "guy" problems. They were the ones that I flew out to see when my engagment ended. They were ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS there for me and I loved that! I would always go to their house and spend the night. I was there when their first baby was born, Jayden who is now 8 years old and I can't believe it! Their other two kids, Annalyse & Sheldyn were born after they left our church and I have missed them so much! I haven't seen them in 2 1/2 years and I was so excited that I was able to see them.

The Lord put them in my life at the perfect time...

0 comments: