I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...


This is one of my best after Christmas shopping deals I got a couple of years ago. I got him for $25 at Lowes (he was 75% off!). It didn't come with lights on the tree so I just added them but I love this snowman!

Sedona hates me taking her picture as you can see...


Well we got our first snow of the season today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was supposed to start late this afternoon/evening. This morning we headed out for cantata practice at 8:45 and it had ALREADY started! So much fun! This was Sierra's first snow so I got a little video of her walking out in it for the first time. She loves eating it-what doesn't she like eating though. She's kind of like me. It's now 3:00 p.m. and it's still going! We had our Christmas banquet tonight but had to cancel it so we are just inside eating some lunch (very late lunch) and watching football and painting. I added a few pictures for you to enjoy!

She really does look up to her big sister...



I baked the gooey butter cake (this being my fourth one within the last 2 weeks!) to bring tonight but now I have it all just sitting here. So I gave some to my neighbor, ate 3 pieces last night, one today and giving the rest to my secret prayer partner so I don't have to roll into church tomorrow!

Enjoy this little video...

0 comments: