This Christmas...


This Christmas was so much fun! I will post more and write more later after we are home but we have had so much fun and have stayed VERY busy! Here are just a few pics from our trip. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years with your family!

This was our first night in FL eating out with Larry's parents...

Tammy & Braelyn... I love this picture of them!

Larry's mom made all of the kids snoogie's for Christmas out of their favorite sport's team material.

All of the adults went out our last night in FL to Olive Garden for dinner, then over to my favorite place for dessert... Cheesecake Factory!

All of the girls in the family...

We got to NC on Tuesday night to visit my family... here we all are out eating at Milton's pizza, Larry's favorite.

Sedona just relaxing after opening presents...

Sedona & Sierra opening their presents...

So we just grabbed some of our goodies and put them on like goobers... we did our Christmas on New Year's Eve. My dad is holding his tires for part of his new lawn mower... and don't worry, that's not Larry's leopard scarf... it's mine!
I have SO MANY MORE PICTURES to post and I can't wait to show them all to you including some videos. It will probably take me a good part of the next two weeks to post them but we have just had a blast!
Happy 2010! Wow, where has the time gone!!!









0 comments: