Way Different...




Extreme Opposites.....


The poor things has about an 1/2 inch underbite... she needs doggy braces

Let's just say this Christmas was a little challenging with the dogs. Sedona trying to lick Braelyn to death and well, Sierra trying to stay away from EVERYBODY except me or Larry. If you take a close look, you will see Sierra in about every picture taken with us (not kidding, you will see her head somewhere in the picture if she was with us) because she never left mine or Larry's side. She was weird let's just say. I think she got a little better by the end but she still has a lot of getting use to people to do... and her sister Chloe-EXTREME OPPOSITE.

There she is, konked out behind me!




This was a newspaper toy that my parents gave "Sedona" but Sierra thought it was hers for some reason...

Okay I just had to show you this. My SIL's new hairstyle... she was talking about doing this when we were there last week and showed me pictures... I love it! Tammy can wear any hairstyle, any color and look good... me on the other hand-NO WAY!


Tonight we are going SHOPPING! Okay, not the shopping I like but for Larry's PNG trip. So we'll grab a bite to eat at the mall and have fun just being together...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara you are my fave...don't tell anyone...hahaha. I bet you would look great with any hair style. We should get that program that puts your face on different hair styles.