A Case of Blah's...

Do you ever get that way, where you just feel BLAH. That's the only way I know to explain it. I think I'm just tired, maybe that's what it is. Getting up so early in the morning really stinks and what makes it worse is that you have to to try to go to bed by 9, can we say hello OLD? OH my!

Tonight Larry is preaching since Pastor is out of town in Colorado. The week has been quiet up in my office and I've gotten to catch up on a few things.

Question-Etsy. I have seen it and gone on there many times but haven't really gotten into it. Anyone care to explain it or does anyone sell anything on there? Every time I've looked on there, it seems expensive but maybe that's just because the things I look at are expensive... what? I don't have expensive taste! LOL!

Ok, I better go "powder" up for church!

2 comments:

aimymichelle said...

i know the case of the blahs its not so fun. etsy well i tried to sell jewlery on there and scarves but nothing really worked so great.

also hi i just started following your blog i found it through kellys korner!

Amber Medlin said...

I buy from Etsy ALL the time! All of Bailey's hats and bows I Have bought from Etsy!!!! LOVE that website!!! Becky Capps uses it too!!!