Wedding Bells...

This weekend Larry officiated a wedding for a girl who grew up in our youth group, Ashley. She was a BEAUTIFUL bride! They had it at a small, older church built back in 1881 and I hate I didn't get a picture of the outside but the church was a perfect little place for a wedding. Here's a few pictures!

I didn't take any during the wedding since it was such a small place, I didn't want my camera clicking so loudly during the ceremony.



At the reception they had a sit down lunch with steak & chicken!


The lovely centerpieces....


Ashely & Joel...


I think this picture looks like I got the "pregnant" look... I went for flat hair yesterday and maybe that wasn't a good idea :(

Thank you Ashely & Joel for allowing us to be a part of your big day! Congratulations!

3 comments:

Laura Drewry said...

I think you looked CUTE!! You can see a precious little baby bump now!! So cute and the best feeling in the world!! :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

Hey Kara!!! I'm not sure if I sent an email to you or I have missed one you sent to me, but you won my giveaway last week! email me :)

Our Family said...

The church was beautiful but I love seeing your belly even more! You look so cute!