Back in Raleigh

While we were at the beach we didn't have internet so that's why there was no blogging! We got back to Raleigh today at my parents and will be here until Thursday then we head to our new home and start the unpacking process.... then the decorating process. I have spent the last two weeks trying to figure out how I'm going to decorate each room and to be honest, I'm overwhelmed. But I keep telling myself, it's one room at a time. The good thing is, I don't have to worry about Mariah's room. I just need to order her tree for the wall and that's it.

We had a great time at the beach. We ate a lot, laid around a lot and watched a lot of Hawaii 5-0 LOL. Every vacation we try to start a new tv series and that's the one we picked. So now we have a lot of catching up to do, or at least 2 years worth. We're almost done with the first season.

I took pictures so I will try and post them tomorrow. We have several things we are needing to pick up tomorrow and get done before heading Home Sweet Home so hopefully I will get those up.

0 comments: