The BIG _ _

For a year now I had been dreading September 16, 2012. Although I have had 29 years to prepare for this day, I don't think 100 years could have prepared me for turning the big 3-0. Then I remind myself that God has blessed me with PERFECT health, an incredible husband, a beautiful little girl who God chose ME to be a mom to... and I'm thankful for making it to 30 and I look forward to the next 30 years of my life. 

We ended up going to the Natural Bridge Hotel Restaurant. They have all you can eat Seafood buffet on the weekends... all you can eat crab legs, shrimp, EVERYTHING. I didn't get my money's worth-I never do at buffets and especially this one but it was still so yummy. We had lots of fun with friends. Here are a few pics from the night. 





 The yummy crab legs



Our little family!

These are my BEAUTIFUL 30 roses Larry surprised me with on my birthday!

Then Sunday night our church family surprised me with a party after church. I didn't get any pictures since I didn't have my camera but I was totally surprised and it was SO sweet!

So turning 30 I have to say wasn't bad at all!! But I stopped having birthday after that one! (but continue getting gifts:):)

1 comments:

Laura Drewry said...

Happy Birthday!! I know what you mean..I turn the big 3-0 in December!!! :/ lol