Family Shot


My inlaws are here in town for two weeks canning up our garden! So far my mother-in-law has canned over 105 quarts of green beans!! Wowza. So I had my mother-in-law snap this pic for us yesterday right after church. You can see my hair. I absolutely love it! The color is just what I wanted!! FINALLY!! This was the best we could do considering it was Mariah's nap time-see what I mean?? Nice picture blooper


 She's been running a fever since Thursday night so she's been pretty sleepy and not feeling well. Finally this morning she woke up fever free!

So I think we're through our busy summer. VBS was crazy last week. Our biggest night we had 141 kids. Such a blessing. We had such a great time!!

I don't remember the last night we didn't have anything to do. Tonight Larry has a deacon's meeting but we're at home making blackberry jelly. So I have a free night:)

In this pic I'm 18 weeks. Pregnant! So hard to believe I'm almost half way there!!!


1 comments:

Daniel and Sara said...

Mariah is getting SO big! Can't believe you are almost halfway through this pregnancy! So exciting! Praise the Lord for blessing your VBS!