VBS

So we've been back for two weeks, I just haven't had the chance to blog since we got back. Our trip was great. The timing for me going was just perfect. I was over my sickness but I wasn't a huge elephant yet. It was pretty hot though but it was worth it! I really missed Mariah but made it through the week and so did she. She had a fun time with my parents but I was glad to get her back!

Since we've gotten back with hit the ground running full speed. Last week we got ready for VBS and this week it's in full swing. I'm teaching the 4-5 year old class. hahahahahahahaha. WOW!!! They're crazy kids. The first night I had 17 so we split the classroom up and now I have 11. We had 140 kiddos total last night! So exciting. Tonight is the last night and tomorrow night we end it with a carnival for the kids. It should be fun!


 Here's the auditorium all ready for the kiddos!


Here's the outside of my room, pretty cute huh?


This picture above I just took while I was out walking one morning. We have a huge field behind the house with these little wild flowers and they're just beautiful. I caught the sunrise at a beautiful time. I wake up around 6:30 every morning and walking for about 45 mins. I'm determined not to gain as much weight with this baby as I did with Mariah. I'm trying to eat better and exercise a lot. I do feel better:)

I had a great dr. appt. yesterday. We find out next month what the baby is!! I have a strong feeling what this one is but who knows! We'll see:)

A month ago I had my hair colored 100 percent blond and chopped off 5 inches. Well, yesterday I had the roots touched up and 2 more inches cut!! I haven't had my hair this short in long time but I LOVE it! Maybe I'll try and get a pic of it and post it. 


0 comments: